ArcGIS for Desktop software enables you to discover patterns, relationships, and trends in your data that are not readily apparent in databases, spreadsheets, or statistical packages. Beyond displaying your data as points on a map, ArcGIS Desktop gives you the power to manage and integrate your data, perform advanced analysis, model and automate operational processes, and display your results on professional-quality maps.
- ArcGIS 3D Analyst
- ArcGIS Data Interoperability
- ArcGIS Geostatistical Analyst
- ArcGIS Network Analyst
- ArcGIS Publisher
- ArcGIS Schematics
- ArcGIS Spatial Analyst
- ArcGIS Tracking Analyst
- ArcScan for ArcGIS
- Maplex for ArcGIS
PlatformESRI ArcGIS Desktop Education Edition is available for Windows XP, Vista, and 7.
Usage AllowedESRI ArcGIS Desktop Education Edition may only be used for educational, research, and academic purposes, and not for commercial use or resale.
Term of UseThe term of use is for one year (365 days), which starts upon registration of the Student Edition software. One copy of the software is allowed per student and can only be installed on one computer.
- Purchase products directly from Software Distribution at the Torgersen end of Torgersen Bridge.
- Print out the Order Form and the License Agreement for your software.
- Fill out the Order Form and License Agreement completely. There will be a $7.50 charge for shipping & handling.
- Make a photocopy of your Virginia Tech ID Card (Hokie Passport). If you do not have a Virginia Tech ID please make a photocopy of your driver's license.
- Make sure to include your home mailing address (we will not ship to other addresses, or PO's).
- Electronic signature confirmation is required.
- Send the forms and photocopy of your Virginia Tech ID Card (Hokie Passport) to Software Sales by either of the following methods:
- Mail to 3240 Torgersen Hall, Blacksburg,VA 24061
- Fax to (540) 231-7634
- Email to email@example.com
- Send an e-mail message to Software Distribution to inform us of your incoming mail order.
- Important: Do not send a check! -- you will be billed for your software, as this is our only method of payment.
- The 5% VA sales tax will be added to all orders.