Latest Versions of the following software is included in the bundle:
- Software Available By Download
- Microsoft Visual Studio is no longer included with the Engineering Bundle but can be downloaded free from the Microsoft DreamSpark Premium website. More Information is available at http://www.eng.vt.edu/it/dreamspark
Off-campus students may obtain loaner CDs instead of downloading products. They are available for a 24 hour period, after which you are charged a late fee. These CDs may be obtained at our Torgersen Hall location.
College of Engineering Requirements
- Purchase products directly from Student Software Distribution at the Torgersen end of Torgersen Bridge.
- Students will pick up their Engineering Bundle at 3240 Torgersen and a charge will be added to their student bill maintained in the Bursar's office. A bill will be mailed to the student's home address within 30 days.
- All freshmen engineering students enrolled in introductory courses, who have not previously picked up the Engineering Bundle, will be automatically billed for the bundle and can pick up their Engineering Software Bundle at 3240 Torgersen
- Print out the Order Form and the License Agreement for your software.
- Fill the Order Form and License Agreement out completely. There will be a $7.50 charge for shipping & handling.
- Make a photocopy of your Virginia Tech ID Card (Hokie Passport).
- Make sure to include your home mailing address (we will not ship to other addresses).
- Electronic signature confirmation is required.
- Send the forms and photocopy of your Virginia Tech ID Card (Hokie Passport) to Student Software Sales by either of the following methods:
- Mail to 3240 Torgersen Hall, Blacksburg,VA 24061
- Fax to (540) 231-7634
- Send an e-mail message to Student Software to inform us of your incoming mail order.
- Important: Please do not purchase software products prior to check-in, as your account will be charged for the bundle through the Bursar's office.
- The 5% VA sales tax will be added to all orders.