Serve global markets by translating content into RTL languages, Arabic, Hebrew, and Farsi. You can also author and publish in RTL languages, and include mixed bidirectional content in the same paragraph, document, book, or DITA map..
Quoted from the Adobe® Framemaker Website.
- Enjoy support for RTL languages, Arabic, Hebrew, and Farsi. Work with RTL and left-to-right (LTR) content in the same document or book. Control the direction of objects such as paras and tables using the new direction property. Benefit from language-specific features such as ligature and diacritic support.
- Easily work with documents translated into Arabic, Hebrew, and Farsi. Reduce DTP work with the new direction property. Set up the document and flip it—all inherited objects will also change direction. Optionally, flip individual objects, such as paras, tables, images, lists, and neutral characters such as parenthesis.
- Publish documents with bidirectional content, including XML/DITA content, from within FrameMaker (2015 release) in multiple formats: PDF, HTML5, WebHelp, CHM, EPUB, KF8, MOBI, and mobile apps. Optionally flip the HTML5 layout or use the new RTL WebHelp skin so that the navigation pane appears on the right for RTL content.
- Ensure wider distribution and consumption of content with a simplified mobile app generation workflow and native integration with Adobe PhoneGap Build*. Easily publish your content as mobile apps for iOS and Android with just one click.
- Deliver your content to multiple channels, mobile devices and formats, including mobile apps, from within FrameMaker. Publish to popular output formats, like HTML5, WebHelp, EPUB, KF8, MOBI, PDF, CHM, and Adobe Digital Publishing Solution (DPS) with a single click. Define settings once and share them organization-wide.
- Empower users to find relevant content faster in the document, TOC and search. Leverage existing conditional tags and expressions to enable end users to dynamically filter content in the final HTML5 output, thereby delivering personalized help experiences.
System Requirements for Windows
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 or faster processor)
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® 10, 8.1 or 7
- Memory: 1GB of RAM (2GB recommended)
- Disk space: 3GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)