FlashPaper 2 allows anyone to convert printable files into Flash documents or Adobe PDF files with one click. Instantly generate Flash documents that can be accessed by over half a billion web users. Or transform files into secure, compact PDFs for e-mailing, archiving, and printing. FlashPaper 2 is an affordable solution to create web-ready documents easily that can be shared on any website.
Quoted from the Adobe® FlashPaper Website.
- FlashPaper generates compact, fast-opening Flash documents that can be published to any website using Contribute, Dreamweaver, or any other HTML tool. FlashPaper creates Flash documents through intuitive Microsoft Office integration and file drag and drop.
- Create Flash documents that are immediately available cross-platform on any web browser. Compact Flash documents open within a web page, eliminating the need for a separate viewer application. Flash documents can also be incorporated into Flash projects.
- Empower Flash developers to manipulate the Flash document user interface. Flash designers can load and control documents in Flash projects and customize which user interface elements are displayed with an updated ActionScript API.
- Anyone can instantly create PDFs in one simple step. Generate secure, compact PDF documents from any printable file with the touch of a button, totally integrated into Microsoft Office menus.
- FlashPaper generates PDF output with comprehensive PDF security. Easily create PDFs with 128-bit encryption and two levels of password protection to secure documents from unauthorized viewing, editing, copying, and printing.
- Advanced Microsoft Office integration in the form of toolbar buttons and menus allows users to create and e-mail a PDF version of any Microsoft Office file instantly with one click.
- Easily create and share Flash documents and PDFs with intuitive Microsoft Office integration. FlashPaper creates Flash documents and PDFs directly from within Word, Excel, and PowerPoint using intuitive toolbar buttons and drop-down menus.
- Flash documents created with FlashPaper are Section 508-compliant and cross-browser, cross-platform, and cross-device compatible. FlashPaper documents offer comprehensive navigation and content access with live hyperlinks, bookmarks, and text search and selection.
- Post documents on the web using Contribute, Dreamweaver, or any other HTML tool. Create FlashPaper documents by dragging and dropping within Contribute. FlashPaper and Contribute are key components of the Macromedia Web Publishing System, a scalable solution for organizations to build, maintain, and update websites affordably.
System Requirements for Windows
- Processor: IBM PC or 100% compatible; 486 System processor (or higher)
- Operating System: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003 (.NetServer2003)